1. PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect your personal data from and about you, but are not limited to:
- phone number;
- email address;
- NRIC/Passport or other identification number;
- information about your use, interaction with and browsing of our website and services, including cookies, IP address, your device (e.g. a computer, smartphone or other electronic device) and/or browser, browsing behaviour, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website, but only to the extent that we may identify you from such information;
- your social media handles, purchase details and marketing preferences; and
- any other personally identifiable information which you have provided us.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your personal data through the following methods:
- when you contact us through our contact page relating to any of our products or services;
- when you use any of our services or related services on our website;
- when you browse and/or interact with our website;
- when you subscribe to our marketing information;
- when you contact us or when you request that we contact you;
- when you interact with our customer service officers;
- when we receive references from third party sources, where you have given your consent for the disclosure of personal data relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any reason; and
- when we collect your information from any publicly available sources.
We may also collect your personal data without your consent in circumstance where your consent is not required under the Act and any subsidiary legislations and regulations made thereunder (“applicable laws”).
3. PURPOSE FOR THE COLLECTION AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use and collect your personal data, but not limited to the extent necessary for the purpose of:
- To contact you through the contact information provided by you (via post, fax, email, SMS, telephone or any other means of communication) in order to provide you with information that you request from us;
- To manage and administer your use of the website and contact you as may from time to time be necessary in connection with your use of the website;
- To resolve complaints and handling request and enquires from you; and
- To communicate with you to inform you of any changes to the terms and conditions or policies of the website.
Product & Service-Related Purposes
- To collect information relating to your online interactions with us (including, for example, your IP address and the pages you view) so that we can offer you a more consistent and personalised experience in your relationship with us and better serve your needs by customising the content that we share with you;
- For managing your relationship with us;
- Assisting you with your enquiries on our products and services you have requested;
- Providing you with information and updates on products and services, promotions offered, including personalized content and advertisements or other forms of marketing which may be of interest to you;
- Providing technical support for our products and service such as maintenance or repairs;
- To improve the product brand’s offering and client services we provide you;
- For the registration, administration and/or provision of warranty and/or service guarantee provided in relation to the products or services purchased by you; and
- In connection with the provision or offering of products or services, whether by us or other parties, by matching personal data with other data collected from other sources (including third parties).
- Conducting market research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to statistical analysis, data analytics, surveys, market and/or user profiling) to improve the website, services and facilities in order to enhance the services we provide to you;
- To store, host and/or back up (whether for archival purposes or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Malaysia;
- For accounting, risk management and record-keeping purposes;
- To verify, facilitate and/or process your transaction(s) with us;
- To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto;
- To respond to legal process, pursuing and enforcing legal rights, obligations and remedies and defending any legal proceedings;
- Compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, code of practice, guidelines, legal process, government request or in assisting law enforcement and investigations by the relevant authorities in Malaysia;
- Assisting with business asset transactions (which may extend to any merger, acquisition or asset sale); and
- Preventing, identifying and investigating crime activity, including fraud and money-laundering, as well as assessing and managing other commercial risks.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, within or outside Malaysia, for one or more of the purposes set out above:
- our employees, business partners, principals, agents or servants;
- third party service providers which require the processing of your personal data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to: (i) to provide and maintain any equipment/online cloud storage used to store and access your personal information; (ii) to host and maintain our website; or (iii) otherwise in connection with the provision of certain services provided to you on or via our website;
- any of our related companies and subsidiaries including those established in the future, in Malaysia and all other countries;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and legal advisors;
- governmental or regulatory authorities, statutory bodies, law enforcement agencies, industry associations; and
- any other party whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data to.
6. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO A PLACE OUTSIDE MALAYSIA
In the course of our collection, use, and disclosure of personal data for the purposes described above, we may when necessary or appropriate, transfer your personal data to any of our related companies and/or subsidiaries including those established in the future or to any third party within or outside Malaysia. Prior to transferring personal data outside of Malaysia, we will ensure that the transfer of personal data is to a place which is accorded with substantially similar laws as well as adequate level of protection and safeguards in relation to the processing of personal data as provided under the Act.By submitting your personal data to us and/or by your continued use of the website and/or the services made available on or via the website, you consent to the transfer and processing of your personal data outside of Malaysia.
7. SECURITY, STORAGE AND RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have commercially reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and security measures in place to safeguard your personal data against any loss, theft, misuse, modification, alteration, destruction, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure. While we endeavour to take steps to protect your personal data, it is impossible to guarantee the complete safety of your personal data on the internet and we will not be responsible for any loss, theft, misuse, modification, alteration, destruction, unauthorised or accidental access or disclosure of the personal data by third parties which are due to factors beyond our control.Your personal data may be managed and stored by us in servers located/based outside of Malaysia in which we have facilities or in which we engage service providers.All personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for business, legal or regulatory purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
8. ACCESS TO AND/OR CORRECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
For us to provide you with effective and continuous products and services, we require you to provide us with accurate and complete personal data, failing which we may not be able to process accurately.We may request additional information from you before providing you access to the personal data or making the correction in order to verify and confirm that the personal data rightfully relates and/or belongs to you. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in accordance with applicable laws. We may also refuse to comply with your request for data access or data correction pursuant to applicable laws. In such event, we will inform you of our refusal and our reasons for such refusal.
9. RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
10. WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
11. GOVERNING LAW
13. CONTACT US